[LAU] Ingen (and new avw.lv2)

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:21:27 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I release a new version of the AVW.lv2 plugins.
A very minor release:
- The LFO Frequency is now represented as a tempo and devider. I find
it much handier when working on a synth (without being connected to
any master tempo source)... And I don't have to calculate from tempo
to Hz when using it in a song :)
- A few stability fixes in the Beat Repeater and Slicer
- A added a small plugin to convert Ingen controls that goes from 0 to
1 to VC (that goes to -1 to 1)

As usual, you can download it from these places:
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/avwlv2/files/avw.lv2-1.0.4.tar.gz/download
- https://github.com/blablack/avw.lv2

By the way, have you guys tried the latest version of Ingen (svn 5108)?
The stability is very good (I have to see it crash yet) and it's very
usable now - I have been using it for my new album and I'm starting to
get some pretty fat bass synths with a mix of avw.lv2, guitarix.lv2
and a few ladspa using NASPRO.
The bass synth in this song was done with Ingen:
https://soundcloud.com/a-violent-whisper/can-i

Aurélien