[LAU] "Another Reality" LP - made entirely with Linux Audio software

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:06:15 UTC 2013

Hey Louigi! I just finished listening to the album, very well done!
Congrats on your achievement! As a former earlier trance/goa-listener, it
was really nostalgic to hear pieces of that sort again.Was that synth
"nekobee" mostly?
I especially like the song, can't remember the name (no screen on my
mp3-player) but with the kind of hiphoppy drums, with the hiphoppy hits
too.

Great work! I'm gonna listen again in FLAC on my monitors later too! ;)

Regards,
Gabriel