[LAU] io GNU/Linux v2 beta2 out :) (rt kernel image too)

tweed davidtweed2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 03:00:32 UTC 2013

Seems really cool.   (stupid?)question - how do i install io from live to my system?   also, io web page says that you can't make a live usb with unetbootin.  this was the only way that I could make a live usb.  maybe i missed something.  dl'ing the rt version right now.
thanks

http://mk.biniou.net/iognulinux.html
https://sourceforge.net/projects/io-gnu-linux