[LAU] Desktop recorders - was "Another Reality" LP

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue May 28 21:28:13 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 2:06 pm, Louigi Verona wrote:
> I myself would love to test it. Does anyone know of a PPA for 12.04? It
would be good if I can forgo the compilation process. My quick search
revealed no 12.04 debs.

re: xvidcap PPAs. The last one seems to be for 11.10 (Oneiric). It may be
close enough to run. I will try booting 12.04 later and try it. you can DL
the deb file and run dpkg on it to install.
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/i386/xvidcap/1.1.7-0.2ubuntu12 Has a
link to the deb file for i386, but there is a 64bit page there too.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net

--