[LAU] "Another Reality" LP - made entirely with Linux Audio software

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Wed May 29 08:21:48 UTC 2013

On 05/27/2013 12:40 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Thanks, Carlos!
>
> Many people ask for that and I will try. My problem is a bug in
> RecordMyDesktop which crashes if you try to record audio with JACK, at
> least on Ubuntu. The bug has been around for 2 years at the very least, so
> I pretty much gave up on that. I will re-check and if not, go for a
> workaround, although that might mean manual synchronization.

Hi Louigi,

The KX Studio contains custom screencast scripts:
https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-team/+archive/kxstudio/+sourcepub/3158225/+listing-archive-extra

The scripts are part of the kxstudio-scripts package and are based on
this Wiki article: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/screencasttutorial

Regards,

Jeremy