[LAU] re Zoom R16

jmancine jason at mancine.net
Sun Nov 17 16:58:01 UTC 2013

I guess I was under the assumption that the standard setup for most linux
users includes a playback device... not playing back audio through the
recording interface.   I don't think the R16 was intended to decode/playback
a stereo 24/96 stream while recording 8 individual 24/96 streams...
especially through a USB 2.0 connection.

So, I may be able to verify if it works, but you would probably find it
better to use a separate playback device for monitoring when it comes to the
R16, and DAW recording in general.