[LAU] Music made with Linux "Naale Lezion - Shivat Zion"

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 22:10:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

this is the first song released from a small live show that I recorded
recently.
The Band is "Shivat Zion", an Israeli Reggae band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZS57xoBET4

Everything was done with Linux software.

Software I used:

Arch Linux
Ardour 3
Calf Lv2 effects (several)
GxZita_reverb   (which I just recently discovered, and what should I say...
what a sweeet sounding reverb, new favorite)
Also played around with the new meters.lv2 bundle, I think though that I
didn't get the full idea of R128 yet.
Invada Dynamics processing
TAP

Everything regarding the Video work was done by my brother Michael.
He used KDEnlive to edit the video, also on an Arch machine.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,

Moshe