[LAU] Machine Landscape

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:01:13 UTC 2013

Dear Patrick,

On 18/11/2013 04:38, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> On Mon, November 18, 2013 7:13 am, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
>> Dear LAU,
>>
>> I'm happy to share this acousmatic piece I have made available online.
>>
>> On soundcloud:
>> https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/machine-landscape
>> [...]

> Very visually inspiring. Conjures up images of robots and space travel.
> Maybe a mining colony on the moon or mars.

Wow thanks! Knowing it conjures images is very flattering (see also
email to Julien)

> Would make a good soundtrack for a short animation.

I guess so, would be interesting to see what a visual artist would
create starting from this, essentially doing the opposite of what I've
done: starting from the sound and creating the visuals (hint: it _is_
cppyleft... :-)
Ideally I like it when a piece like this manages to be self-sufficient
without _needing_ images but inspiring them.

Ciao,
Lorenzo.