[LAU] [Music] Prog supergroup's first outings

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Nov 25 08:33:56 UTC 2013

Ave!
   M'colleague, you are too kind. I've enjoyed it all just as much.
   In addition to good friendship and fellow musicianship. In addition it has
always been a privilege to play and record in your studio. All those lovely
instruments and I was allowed to make some love to them. :-) But when it comes
to apologies, we've all got reasons for them. How about all the work I
convinced you to do, whilst here and the very little time we got to actually
make music.
   I'd love to conclude this mail with yet another greatful word: thanks for
those beautiful masters. It may have taken some time, but it was worth it!
   Salve
          Julius