[LAU] Finding new good filter settings for multiband compression

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Nov 26 12:03:04 UTC 2013

Hello Fons!
   I am asking about a setting of those filters to get a frequency spectrum
without holes. The question is, how to adjust the three filters, so that the
"crossfades" between the filters make a relatively flat line in the end.
   As I said, the result should be a full band, that can be used to multiband
compress, since there's no direct multiband compressor, that I know off, that
is a LADSPA plugin.
   Warm regards and thanks for chiming in
          Julien