[LAU] Synchronization of audio with MIDI file

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Mon Oct 7 20:34:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I started this thread long ago, and until now I have just used a variety
of tools to manually do this.

But recently I have discovered this gem:
http://repmus.ircam.fr/antescofo

In theory it listens to the audio as you play and it automatically plays
the MIDI (or other) stuff following your tempo. Just what I wanted.

Before I go the route of installing, converting my MIDI files to the
Antescofo syntax, etc. is there anyone here who has tried it and who can
let me know (on or off the list) about his/her experience with it?

Thanks a lot,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/