[LAU] Synchronization of audio with MIDI file

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Tue Oct 8 08:41:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

as far as I understand Antefosco is Jack-centric (under the hood it uses
PureData) and the code is available (I have somewhere the link for the Linux
package, for Ubuntu 13.04. Perfect for me, as that is the exact version I
have in my audio-centric laptop). I'm planning on testing it during the
coming weeks, so I will post back, but I would also love to hear from anyone
else that has prior experience with it.

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente