[LAU] Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 9 20:04:22 UTC 2013

On 10/08/2013 10:52 AM, Will J Godfrey wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 00:48:31 +1000
> Danni Coy <danni.coy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I concur with everybody else for me at least this sound card "just works (tm)"
>
> The one on loan to me arrived yesterday, and I must say I'm *extremely*
> impressed with it.
>
> As you have all said, no trouble at all to set up, just plug in and set the
> connections in qjackctl. Sound seems very clean and noise-free.
>
> I'm also very taken with the build. Nice and solid.

Amazon reviewers suggest it has problems with clicks, pops and noise for
some people (possibly connected with Windows drivers or when using
phantom power):

http://www.amazon.com/Native-Instruments-Komplete-Audio-6/dp/B004YPRPJ6/ref=sr_1_1/190-5544941-3647542?ie=UTF8&qid=1381348352&sr=8-1&keywords=native+instruments+komplete+6

One reviewer said its distortion was 10x higher than FocusRite Scarlet 2i2.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community