[LAU] LAM - Smiths-esque indie.

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Oct 10 06:14:23 UTC 2013

Hello James!
   In my ears that sounds a lot cleaner now. I can distinguish the instruments
much better. Even the kick drum and the bass don't overlap too much. There's
still something odd about it, but I couldn't tell, where exactly to fix it.
You might go a little easier with the reverb on the voice. The song has a very
dry feel to it. Think of your typical rock band or punk. I suggested the
reverb and delay more as subtle tools.
   In any case: I think it sounds a lot better now. If my own archive doesn't
betray me, this is your first song in this genre? At least the remainder of
your material around here is much more electronic. :-)
   Warm regards
          Julien