[LAU] Examples of synth/drum live performance Jack setups ?

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at portalmod.com.br
Wed Oct 16 19:39:59 UTC 2013

Hi Harry

I've  cloned the ArtyFX git repo and tried to build but when I try to run
make it gives me the following errors:

gian at gian-MacPro ~/mod/SRCPluginsWeb/openAV-ArtyFX $ make
cd roomy && make
make[1]: Entrando no diretório
`/home/gian/mod/SRCPluginsWeb/openAV-ArtyFX/roomy'
mkdir -p roomy.lv2/
Package ntk was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ntk.pc'
No package 'ntk' found
Package ntk_images was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ntk_images.pc'
No package 'ntk_images' found
Package ntk was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ntk.pc'
No package 'ntk' found
Package ntk_images was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ntk_images.pc'
No package 'ntk_images' found
g++ gui/roomy_widget.cxx gui/roomy_ui.cxx   -O3 -Wall  -fPIC -shared
-Wl,-z,nodelete -o roomy.lv2/roomy_ui.so
In file included from gui/roomy_widget.cxx:3:0:
gui/roomy_widget.h:5:19: erro fatal: FL/Fl.H: Arquivo ou diretório não
encontrado
compilação terminada.
gui/roomy_ui.cxx:24:18: erro fatal: FL/x.H: Arquivo ou diretório não
encontrado
compilação terminada.
make[1]: ** [roomy.lv2/roomy_ui.so] Erro 1
make[1]: Saindo do diretório
`/home/gian/mod/SRCPluginsWeb/openAV-ArtyFX/roomy'
make: ** [all] Erro 2

Am I missing something?

Kind regards

Gianfranco