[LAU] Examples of synth/drum live performance Jack setups ?

Kaspar Bumke kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 14:59:43 UTC 2013

I am not 100% on how suitable this would be for you from what you describe
but I use and help maintain SooperLooper which is a live-looper. I use it
to record and play drums and percussion loops from a Roland Handsonic as
well as various other sound sources for the less percussive stuff. Most
recently I have been using a Novation Launchpad to control SL but you can
set up bindings for any MIDI device or even use OSC.

http://essej.net/sooperlooper/