[LAU] standalone pitch correction

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 05:53:49 UTC 2013

Hi listers,
I'm working on a project and being constantly reminded that, though
I'm not bad, I'm an imperfect vocalist. :( That's just the breaks.

Anyway, I'm using Nama with Ecasound which allows me to do my
production from the commandline, which is necessary because I am blind
and it's my only option right now, but  his powerful tool does not, at
this point, play nicely with the lv2 plugins like talentedhack which
provide pitch correction.

Does anyone know of a cli based method of pitchcorrecting an audio
file? I mean I want to tell it what key I'm singing in, set some
parameters, and have it process a file to fix some of my intonation
problems.
You might say, why not just sing it again? Honestly, I don't have the
patience or the time.

Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!
Rusty