[LAU] standalone pitch correction

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:27:22 UTC 2013

Thanks gentlemen, I was under the impression that the talenthack and
vocproc lv2 plugins didn't work with nama based on a few emails I've
exchanged with Julien. And I'm pretty sure he told me he had some
trouble trying to get the ladspa version to work as well.
I've downloaded the ladspa version autotalent ladspa #4262, and am
going to give it a try today.

Thanks so much!

Rusty