[LAU] [ANN] midifilter.lv2 v0.1.3

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Oct 23 12:51:15 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:46 AM, R. Mattes <rm at mh-freiburg.de> wrote:

> Maybe I miss something obvious, but what's wrong with using
> PD as it is - i.e. as a standalone jack client. After all, isn't that
> the main point of jack's wounderful routing capabilities?
> Max4Live exists because there's nothing comparable in the
> windows/mac world (or, at least, there wasn't)

not really true. JACK has been around for about as Ableton Live. and
presumably you haven't noticed the GUI integration of M4L within Live?

> My PD patches will run with ardour as well as with qtractor -
> I consider this an advantage.

surely what matters is that your PD patches should run in any instance of
PD, whether it is PureData (the app) or libpd, on any platform on which any
version of PD runs