[LAU] rogue synth updates

Burkhard Ritter burkhard at ualberta.ca
Thu Oct 24 07:05:37 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Timo Westkämper
<timo.westkamper at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is now sound by default https://github.com/timowest/rogue/issues/76
>
> A saw wave through a fixed low pass filter.
>
> Timo

Hi Timo,

I updated and recompiled and now I finally managed to get sound out of
Rogue, both with QTractor and Ardour. I've had very little time to
play around with it, but it looks (and sounds) like a really nice
synthesizer. However, the default preset still does not give me sound.
I get the impression that preset loading does not work properly: I can
load different presets and some parameters seem to change, but only a
few and to me the presets all sound very, very similar; hence, I
suspect that a range of parameters don't get loaded from the preset
properly. Not sure how to debug this, though. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Burkhard