[LAU] editor for audiofile header?

Chris Bungue ch.bungue at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:29:36 UTC 2013

Thanks, I forgot  SND. It's a very long time ago I use it.

We have some problems with very strong digital distortions in some
audiofiles after import them to Cubase and reload the project.
The audiofiles are from ardour3 and I export them with the stem-export
function.
The wavefile is list with a tempo of 120,68 bpm in the in the pool from
cubase, but I have recorded it with 84 bpm.
I hop to find some more information in the header of the wavfile.

..
chris