[LAU] jack error delay of nnn.nnn usecs exceeds estimated spare time of nnn.nn restart

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:59:50 UTC 2013

Thanks Paul for shedding some light here.
The processor overload thing could make sense because I don't really
know how much this dualcore processor can take, and I started playing
with pitch correction plugins. But, it is a bit Strange because this
is even occurring when I'm not doing any audio processing, and I don't
think I'm running anything more than what I usually run in the
background.
I'm curious about this kernel latency scheduling thing. Is that
something caused through configuration errors, or something that a
running process can cause?

Thanks so much!

Rusty
.