[LAU] new(ish?) open source source separation editor

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Thu Oct 24 22:14:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> writes:
> Works here (via snd_aloop then zita-a2j to JACK).

FWIW I also managed to get it to work nicely with Alsa in Xubuntu
13.04. Managed to import an audio file, do the separation magic
(although this will require some time to get used to in order to
separate efficiently) and export the separated audio files back to two
.WAV files.

Very nice indeed. I hope to use it to prepare songs for karaoke, by
removing the vocals. It would be nice if the graphs showed the frequency
values, so I could easily aim for the vocal range, but other than that
it worked as advertised).

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente