[LAU] another linux audio bashing thread on slashdot

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:05:58 UTC 2013

I read it.

The problem is that genuine problems are mixed in with misunderstanding and
things taken out of context.
No doubt, Linux Audio world is very much distinct from Windows and OS X.

I think real bitter feelings arise from people who came over to Linux
because of ideological reasons and not
because Linux works better for them from a technological point of view. And
thus they are torn apart by
their longing for a system that would work for them and their ideology,
according to which all things
proprietary are evil, etc. I can see some of that in that thread.

L.V.