[LAU] Lou Reed

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Oct 28 23:20:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-28 at 19:02 -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Favorite LR ballad : "Jesus".

I love it too.

Unfortunately I had the Transformer in mind. Two hits, "Perfect Day" and
"Walk on the Wild Side"  and I couldn't get rid of "Walk on the Wild
Side". It's not a bad song, but it isn't the best song he performed.
When I was young the German band Extrabreit from Hagen, close to my
hometown had a song that was based on "Walk on the Wild Side". It's a
pity, with Firefox I can fake my IP, so I theoretically could listen to
all the songs that the GEMA (a devils collecting society) makes
unavailable for Germans, but I need Adobe F... if I use google-chrome I
can play flash contend, but can't fake the IP, so I'm unable to listen
to some Velvet Underground recordings I don't own myself.