[LAU] Lou Reed

Neil djdualcore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 00:21:51 UTC 2013

I have very warm memories of a greatest hits collection based on his first
several albums I got possession of when I was 15 or so.  The songs that hit
me were Coney Island Baby, Sweat Jane and Wild Child. I was totally hooked
by their sentimentality, and the fact that he used the word "rain" a lot.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>wrote:

> Extrabreit
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDw_Yh3wT_s
>
> They never were a so called "Neue Deutsche Welle" Band, this performance
> is a "we need money to live" performance, originally they where _real_
> rock musicians.
>
> The "walk on the wilde side" robbery was always a PITA, but the original
> version wasn't that bad.
>
> They are a good example, why you can't live from rock'n'roll in Germany.
>
> They are good musicians, but just embarrassing when they tried to make a
> living with their music.
>
> We have real blamable pseudo-rock'n'rollres, in Germany Kreator, Sodom,
> etc. pp.. Extrabreit were "good guys", but lost their souls as many,
> many other good musicians.

DJ Dual Core's Blog
http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/
Order without government; Peace without violence.