[LAU] Gig/sfz: Linuxsampler vs. Highlife vs ??

Raphaël Mouneyres rmouneyres at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:22:37 UTC 2013

Hello,
One trick with hihats on linuxsampler is to handle it differently.
One note will not mute another note.
But, hitting the hihat will trigger multiple openess samples (depending on
how many levels you want). Then the hi hat pedal will fade from one sample
to another.
This can be achevied with current sfz implementation i'm sure.
May you need more info tell me. I will take a look at my notes.

Raphaël