[LAU] pro gear that runs embedded linux...

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri Sep 6 09:52:30 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 09:36 PM, Charles Z Henry wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons at linuxaudio.org
> <mailto:fons at linuxaudio.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 08:15:43PM +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>
>      > i wonder if you guys have seen other pro gear whose data gets
>      > shuffled around by industrious yet unseen penguins under the hood?
>
>     Meyer Sound's D-Mitri processors, to name a big one...
>
>     Ciao,
>
>     --
>     FA
>

> Just checked out the D-Mitri line.  I'm amazed, jealous.  That's exactly
> the kind of scalable gear that I'd dream of building.
>
> Do they really have AVB on those?

i haven't used the d-mitri yet (i did use galileos a couple of times,
anyone know what those are running), but yes, meyer sound is a big
player in avb gear, check out the babble at
http://www.avnu.org/about_us/our_members .

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net