[LAU] pro gear that runs embedded linux...

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 22:02:52 UTC 2013

Oh i believe it was for stability and reliability issues.
In the past years we had "sound blackouts" on several occasions because of
technical failures
so there was a decision to go as failure proof as possible.
I believe that the non Microsoft policy was actually induced by the head of
AV department...