[LAU] M/S EQ in Linux

Brent Busby brent at village.keycorner.org
Mon Sep 9 22:42:22 UTC 2013

I've been looking for a way to try mid/side EQ in Linux.  The
documentation for the Calf plugins implies they can
(http://calf.sourceforge.net/plugins.html#filter), but never says how.
Also, I don't see anything in the GUI that would allow you to toggle mid
versus side versus whole mix.

Are mid/side EQ tricks possible with the Calf plugins, or any other way
on Linux?

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky