[LAU] Aeolus

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Sep 18 22:01:30 UTC 2013

Hello Fons!
   As a user of Aeolus, you should know, that I've always appreciated it and I
know of at least two other friends not on any list, who also love it. But you
have been around along time now. As you said, it's Aeolus' 10th birthday next
year. So you should know, that the community usually treats source code
kindly, except the occasional flames about quality and technical approaches to
problems. Where would we be without that? :-)
   I can understand, that you're vexed. I only hope, that this won't lead to a
lot of people not sharing the potential of your software and other software
and the potential of their performing music.
   Warmly yours
         Julien