[LAU] end-user oriented info on OSC

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Fri Sep 20 07:25:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am searching for information, especially manuals and howtos on OSC
that address the end-user side.

Imagine a musician, that uses Ardour and wants to use its OSC-capabilities.

Do you know any howtos for people, who want to use a MIDI-controller to
send OSC to software under Linux?

Especially I would be interested in informations how to use OSC
*without* using PD-patches. Or, if that is not available, anything to
download and simply open with PD that allows end-users without any
programming-skills to use OSC under Linux.

best regards