[LAU] [LAD] GPL under pressure

Dan Muresan danmbox at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:47:20 UTC 2013

As I said, when providing a **summary**, i.e. a text that people can
read without interruption to make up their minds, please provide the
quotations **in-text**, with full context (and, yes, perhaps with
URLs). Do not provide in-text quotations selectively. You've included
selected quotations in-text to support your points, while only
alluding to other quotations without posting them.

No, obvious reference links do not help.

You're already making a case that few people will support. You might
as least quote fairly instead of selectively, even if you put your
spin on the whole exchange.