[LAU] [LAD] Just an information about the state of affairs - Re: forking (was Re: Aeolus)

Dan Muresan danmbox at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 13:36:45 UTC 2013

M. Gavioli also sent me a private e-mail. He sounded like he was
worried about the community going after him (possibly legally I
guess). This is not a good outcome, regardless of intentions.

But no, the issue of link placement and of bad links from Muse is not
solved. Only Fons can solve it (he can also enlighten us as to the
history of the Aeolus homepage).