[LAU] small pops during crossfade

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:29:44 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
I'm performing some edits on an audio track.
I have two versions of a track, side by side, and am cross fading
between the tracks to produce one good version.

But, I'm hearing what sounds like a small pop or click at the fade point.
The crossfade is set to be about 0.02 seconds long because this is a
rhythm guitar track.
Anyway, would longer fades illiminate the sound I'm hearing?
I'm wondering if this has to do with the digital domain, samples and
stuff, which I don't fully understand. :-)

It's quite subtle, and in the mix probably inaudible, but I would like
not to have it.

Thanks!
Rusty