[LAU] Creative Music Coding Lab #6 - October 1st at STEIM

Marije Baalman nescivi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 09:44:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

tomorrow it is time again for Creative Music Coding at STEIM, please
join us!

First episode of the new season!

Calling all ChucK’ers, SuperColliders, Max and PureData patchers,
CSounders, Fluxites, Overtoners, and all other tongues of creative
coders. We welcome you to attend the fifth edition of the Creative
Music Coding lab at STEIM.

The CMC lab is an autonomous zone to try out sonic experiments as a
group. And an opportunity to leverage the expertise of the group in
realizing new artistic tools and processes through the medium of code.
Many of the founding members of the group are indeed experts in their
favorite languages, but we come from all technical levels of
proficiency and enjoy helping one-another out.

http://steim.org/event/creative-music-coding-lab-6/