[LAU] OT

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:17:13 UTC 2014

> On 02/04/14 10:28, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>>
>>> Since the Bitwig thread moved from a software to musical point of view
>>> debate, every Rock musician of my age (born in 1966) in Germany knows
>>> Radio Birdman, but too funny, in Australia it seems to be a less known
>>> band.
>>>
>>> Musicians note: A prophet has no honor in his own country! :D

I was hopeing this thread was about a linux editor for the OctaTrack....
Nah well.... :D I thought prophets had no honour on their own planet: don't
they have to die first?
As for Radio Birdman, i'm swedish and my next planned action is to find out
who they are :) Bring it on gogol!

Peace!

--
Set Hallström