[LAU] Bitwig: what we can learn from it (slightly O/T)

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Wed Apr 2 21:25:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014, at 06:46 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Nice to see you here again - and talking about Rosegarden after so long!

I never quite left.

I did think of submitting a piece to the Linux Audio Conference about
what we did with Rosegarden (and surrounding activities) and where it
went wrong. Of course, much of it went very right -- Rosegarden is still
widely used and actively maintained even though none of the early team
are really involved any more -- but the wrong stuff is more fun.

I didn't though, not this year.

But I am going to LAC! At least, some of it. Having not managed to show
up there since 2008, I find it quite exciting.

Chris