[LAU] In search of a Linux Drum synth plugin

Philippe Coatmeur philcm at gnu.org
Sat Apr 5 21:49:13 UTC 2014

Hello everybody

I mainly read the ML and apologize in advance for the annoyance of such
a dumb question, but I have been in search of a good synthesis-only
percussive sound generation solution for so long I cannot remember.

When I play with the latest sunvox, that I use on mobile platforms
(Meego / Harmattan and Maemo) and hear the wonders that Alex made with
the kicker and DrumSynth module, I really wonder how come are there no
such thing as a solid (Native, ideally LV2, but realistically DSSI)
drumsynth plugin? Or maybe I'm missing something?
I would really like to.

Phil

--
Philippe Coatmeur