[LAU] [Bulk] Re: OT

laurence laurence.capelin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:21:00 UTC 2014

On 7 April 2014 04:26, James Morris <james at jwm-art.net> wrote:

>Anyone know of an Android email client that can send Ralf's posts to
>the bin just like Claws-Mail does?

I have only recently joined this list, but I'm already irritated by Mr.
Mardorf's opinionated rambling. In fact, it was the first thing that really
stood out on this list (ostensibly about linux audio)! I was thinking of
unsubscribing in order to return to what I customarily call sanity, but, of
course... I can just filter the posts! Thanks, James, for pointing me in
the right direction with your comment! :)

Unfortunately, I am unable to advise you regarding an android client,
however.

Regards,
Laurence