[LAU] chord in trackers

Philippe Coatmeur philcm at gnu.org
Wed Apr 16 02:08:02 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 04:01 PM, rosea grammostola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Playing with Radium a bit, so far so good. But how do you Tracker-guys
> add chords to your music?
Well, we just put a single note on a track, and another note on another
track, and bam, chord :)

I must say, I'm really impressed by Radium
<http://users.notam02.no/%7Ekjetism/radium/index.php>. The Pd
integration is almost seamless and very powerful, and the interface is
quite snappy.

BTW, there is an issue <https://github.com/kmatheussen/radium/issues/81>
with the main windowpane
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#%21topic/radium-music-editor/xD5OJNJdnms>,
resizing aggressively (ie beyond the boundaries of the "maximized"
viewport) on "small" (1280 x 1024 minus vertical dock here) so I was
thinking maybe somebody here would have an idea about how to manage such
a setup :

-------------------------------------
|  pattern         | mixer / inst   | <= Both W & H variable
|  editor          | matrix         |
|                  |                |
|                  |                |
-------------------------------------
|  instrument parameters            | <= Variable W only
-------------------------------------
| status bar                        |

So that whatever frantic things happen in those various panes, the main
window *never* resizes..?

Phil

--
Philippe Coatmeur