[LAU] chord in trackers

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 08:04:45 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 09:47 PM, michael noble wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 4:10 PM, david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
>
>     Well, I HATE piano roll editors, so I guess I'll pass.
>
> Interestingly, I'm no fan of trackers or piano roll editors, but I've
> always liked radium's interface. There's something unique about it. So
> maybe keep an open mind (I know, what a drag...) and give it a try.

Eh, I'll stick with Rosegarden's score editor. I'm too old to change my
preferred way of looking at music. For the record, I don't like
Rosegarden's piano roll editor, either, so it's nothing specifically
against Radium or other programs that use piano roll editors. It's just me.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community