[LAU] Music made in Linux - A song from an hobbyst

Carlo Ascani carlo.ratm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:37:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have just uploaded a song made entirely in Linux.
The links:

on bandcamp - https://lotfi.bandcamp.com/track/fulci
direct download - http://carlorat.me/download/fulci.flac

I have uploaded the full Ardour 3 project on bitbucket,
it contains all the stems without processing.
https://bitbucket.org/carloratm/fulci/src

Please, feel free to open it and remix!
All audio data is under a Creative Commons By Share-Alike license
(see COPYING)

And now, just a couple of words about the song with some credits:
- the original idea was composed using Renoise
- the speech you can hear is Lucio Fulci, an Italian director
- the bass is played and recorded by Lorenzo Cecchi on linux
- the analogue drums was played by me and recorded on linux by Lorenzo Cecchi
- the piano was played by frate (http://amanitaphalloides.bandcamp.com/)
- the mixing has been done by me, using Ardour 3.

I am in no way a professionist neither an expert.
I did it just for fun, I hope you enoy it.

--
Carlo Ascani | carlorat.me
skype: carloratm