[LAU] hardware - Intel CPUs

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Wed Apr 16 21:03:51 UTC 2014

On 04/16/2014 10:51 PM, Len Ovens wrote:
> It appears that the USB2 devices have problems with USB3 ports (Like the
> 1818vsl).

So far I have little issues with my USB2 audio interface (not a 1818VSL)
and the xhci driver. I've come across that thread too and it seems the
issue is specific for the 1818VSL.
I should really do some testing how the ehci and xhci drivers compare,
at the moment I'm inclined to think either the USB3 host controllers I
use or the xhci driver performs better with my interface than either
USB2 controllers or the ehci driver.

Jeremy