[LAU] Added MicroLabel to my website

Philippe Coatmeur philcm at gnu.org
Thu Apr 24 14:53:28 UTC 2014

On 04/23/2014 09:29 PM, F. Silvain wrote:
> Hey hey everyone,
> I just added a microlabel as an alternative access to my music.
> http://www.freeshell.de/~silvain/microlabel
> Thank you Phillipe Coatmeur for the MicroLabel CMS. If there are
> issues let me know.
Silvain, you are using a very old version. Thing have changed ; There is
now a tag editor to check your files, and everything is way smoother on
the CSS side. Please, pull the latest code
<https://github.com/xaccrocheur/microlabel> on a regular basis,
everything is made so that it won't override your changes. Look in the
"?" window to see if a new version is available.

And thank you very much for using Microlabel :)

Phil

> Ta-ta
> ----
> Ffanci