[LAU] Two songs made in Qtractor : Takkadum & Kleb Station

Philipp Überbacher murks at tuxfamily.org
Sun Apr 27 07:53:51 UTC 2014

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 03:53:40 +0100
Philippe Coatmeur <philcm at gnu.org> wrote:

> On 04/26/2014 11:45 PM, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 07:58:29 +0200

> >> Works fine here. Do you have something un-standard (something you
> >> tweeked yourself) in your setup (firefox, sound, pulseaudio,
> >> soundcard)?
> > I get just empty pages, ff28.
>
> ? <http://opensimo.org/play/?a=Azer0,Counternatures>Please include
> the exact URL where this happens ; thank you for your report.
>
> Phil

It was http://opensimo.org/play/?a=Azer0,Counternatures&s=1 and
http://opensimo.org/play/?a=Azer0,Counternatures&s=7, even the page
source was shown as empty. However, today the page is shown and the
files play without trouble once js is enabled. This is in contrast to
soundcloud for example, which I can't get to work at all.

Takaddum is nice in its own way, thank :)

Regards,
Philipp