[LAU] LAC

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Apr 27 21:49:14 UTC 2014

On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:12:57 +0200
Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> There's thunder and rain here now! Big lightning flashes across the sky.
> Quite entrataining :)
> This weather link (Norweigan weather service) offers us rain for the first
> 3 days, and overcast / sunny on Sunday...
> http://www.yr.no/place/Germany/Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg/Karlsruhe/long.html
>
> Lets see what other weather stations have to offer ;) -Harry

Now I feel cheated. It's *years* since I've seen a decent thunderstorm :(

Hmmm. Warm and wet - just like an English summer :)

Just printed off a map of the centre of Karlsruhe so I should be able to find
my way around OK. I've also booked a couple of extra days after the LAC for a
bit of sight-seeing.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.