[LAU] Two songs made in Qtractor : Takkadum & Kleb Station

Philipp Überbacher murks at tuxfamily.org
Mon Apr 28 08:04:52 UTC 2014

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:02:15 +0100
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 09:53:51 +0200
> Philipp Überbacher <murks at tuxfamily.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 03:53:40 +0100
> > Philippe Coatmeur <philcm at gnu.org> wrote:

> > > ? <http://opensimo.org/play/?a=Azer0,Counternatures>Please include
> > > the exact URL where this happens ; thank you for your report.
> > >
> > > Phil
> > >

> > It was http://opensimo.org/play/?a=Azer0,Counternatures&s=1 and
> > http://opensimo.org/play/?a=Azer0,Counternatures&s=7, even the page
> > source was shown as empty. However, today the page is shown and the
> > files play without trouble once js is enabled. This is in contrast
> > to soundcloud for example, which I can't get to work at all.
> >
> > Takaddum is nice in its own way, thank :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Philipp
>
> Still can't get the in-line player to produce any sound (and there's
> nothing special about my setup), but can use the download links. Not
> keen on the first two tracks, but otherwise quite enjoyable.

That's really weird Will, in coparison to soundcloud for example this
page is really simple, so my guess is that the problem can be found
with your setup. Once JS was enabled it played just fine for me.

One possibility comes to mind: FF is really dumb and always uses the
default audio device. If it can't open this device for whatever reason
it might simply do nothing.

Regards,
Philipp