[LAU] Piecing together audio files

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 2 14:33:05 UTC 2014

Hi !

  Thanks for the replies on slowing down audio.

  I would like to build an audio file using several other audio files,
preferably with some 2-4 seconds silence between them.  Actually this
is to upload to youtube a series of songs as one single file, that does
not need the use of a playlist.  The files are currently in wav (Ardour
export) and ogg.  Which tool can be used to construct such a file ?

  Very quickly I'd think of using Ardour to put all the files one after
another and then export the result, but that seems overkill, and
possibly taking more time to do. There has to be something more like a
'tool' to do that.  Suggestions ?

Cheers.