[LAU] [Bulk] Re: A short story: from zero to recording the drums in a budget

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 2 18:22:26 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-08-02 at 14:52 -0300, Fede wrote:
> if you use http://dwm.suckless.org/ you're cutting a lot.

I'm using JWM. There was a comparison between WMs and DEs that claimed
that JWM is the most light weights WM. I don't care about that claim,
I'm using it, just because I like it.

> I should mention that I also custom config my kernels and strip any foreign thing.

I run my own kernels too, but I don't care for a light weight kernel, so
I never tested  localmodconfig  , but it perhaps is interesting for
those who care about small kernels.